What We Do
Crain|Schuette Attorneys is a full-service law firm with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. We are dedicated to the practice of law as an honorable calling. We chose this profession to be problem solvers, to fight injustice, to protect the vulnerable and to guide those who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the legal system. It is our privilege to come alongside our clients as they face the challenges of the marketplace and everyday life.
Our Guiding Principles
Every law firm has its own approach to law practice—a set of convictions that drive the direction and purpose of the firm. We believe that it is important for those who seek our assistance to understand what guides us in our approach to the attorney/client relationship.
Here are our guiding principles:
1. “We practice law as an honorable calling, not just a commercial endeavor.
2. “In the attorney/client relationship, we put our client’s interest ahead of our own.”
3. “We owe a high ethical duty of integrity and honesty to our clients, opponents and the legal system as a whole.”
4. “Our clients deserve advice that is forthright, legally sound and clearly communicated.”
5. “Our legal strategies are designed to achieve short-term objectives without undermining long-term priorities.”
6. “Our advocacy on behalf of clients should be principled, vigorous and zealous.”
7. “Clients deserve excellence and we strive to meet this expectation in everything we do.”
719A Dishman Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
(270) 781-7500 Voice
(270) 781-7533 Facsimile
5214 Maryland Way, Ste. 402
Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 376-2600 Voice
(615) 345-6009 Facsimile
201 E. Main Street
Madison, IN 47250
(812) 274-0441 Voice
(812) 273-2329 Facsimile