We solve legal problems.
Legal matters, whether simple or complicated, can disrupt your life.
The legal system can be complicated and nearly impossible to navigate — unless you have an experienced guide.
We understand what you are going through and have the experience to help you solve your legal problem.
If you are facing a legal issue that you cannot resolve on your own, we can help.
Here’s how to get started:
- Complete our prospective client questionairre
- Begin with a free initial consultation
- If we are a good fit, engage CSAFirm
- Work with us to devise a plan that addresses the problem
- Execute on the plan to get the matter resolved
Be assured that we will:
- Listen to your concerns and understand your issue
- Respond with honest and straightforward advice
- Devise a plan that solves your problem so that you can get on with your life.
- Diligently execute the plan until the problem is solved
Take Action Now
- Don’t allow a manageable legal problem to go unaddressed.
- Don’t allow a small problem to turn into a big one.
- Don’t’ allow worry and anxiety to steal your piece of mind.
Learn More About Your Options
Meet our Attorneys
Meet our Attorneys
Mike Carey leads CSAFirm's bankruptcy practice out of our Kentucky office. After serving nearly ten years in the military, he left active duty in 2005 to pursue his goal of becoming an attorney. He had completed his undergraduate degree and law school by 2010 and was admitted to the practice of law in Kentucky in May 2011, while continuing to serve part-time in the Kentucky Army National Guard. Mike began representing debtors in bankruptcy cases almost immediately after starting his first legal job, and has steadily grown his law practice ever since. Narrowly focusing his practice in this area of law, he has now represented hundreds of debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. He views his bankruptcy law practice as an opportunity to help a large number of people deal with financial distress, one of the most stressful aspects of modern life. While filing for bankruptcy is not a pleasant experience for anyone, his approach helps clients to focus on the big picture, and the hopefully much less stressful life after bankruptcy.
Upon graduating from law school in 2002, Amanda joined the firm of Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore, P.S.C. (BOAM) in Bowling Green, Kentucky as a full-time attorney. At BOAM, Amanda practiced in the areas of insurance defense litigation, bankruptcy, education and school law and banking law. In 2015, Amanda joined CRAIN|SCHUETTE ATTORNEYS. Amanda is licensed to practice in all state courts in the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. Amanda is also licensed to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. She is a member of the Bowling Green-Warren County Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association.