“We solve legal problems.”
We help people solve legal problems. Whether it is simple or complicated, we can guide you through the legal system so that you can put the matter behind you and move on with your life.
To schedule a free initial and confidential consultation, contact us today.
We help people solve legal problems.
Every law firm has its own approach to law practice—a set of convictions that drive the direction and purpose of the firm. We believe that it is important for those who seek our assistance to understand what guides us in our approach to the attorney/client relationship.
Here are our guiding principles:
1. “We practice law as an honorable calling, not just a commercial endeavor.
2. “In the attorney/client relationship, we put our client’s interest ahead of our own.”
3. “We owe a high ethical duty of integrity and honesty to our clients, opponents and the legal system as a whole.”
4. “Our clients deserve advice that is forthright, legally sound and clearly communicated.”
5. “Our legal strategies are designed to achieve short-term objectives without undermining long-term priorities.”
6. “Our advocacy on behalf of clients should be principled, vigorous and zealous.”
7. “Clients deserve excellence and we strive to meet this expectation in everything we do.”
719A Dishman Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
(270) 781-7500 Voice
(270) 781-7533 Facsimile
5214 Maryland Way, Ste. 402
Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 376-2600 Voice
(615) 345-6009 Facsimile
201 E. Main Street
Madison, IN 47250
(812) 274-0441 Voice
(812) 273-2329 Facsimile